Free shipping throughout Australia
Call: 02 9232 2328
Free Call: 1800 034 266
70 Castlereagh Street
Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
Things to remember when buying a diamond
- Do not buy a piece of jewellery because it is cheaper, remember that if it is too good to be true, it is probably too good to be true.
- Certification is extremely important, we believe and deal in reputable certified diamonds. Examples of which are GIA, HRD and AGS.
- Have your jewellery made by a premium trade person and do not accept poor workmanship.
- Remember that it is not important where a diamond came from, it is still good irrelevant where it came from.
- Whilst a certain nation might be known for supreme cutting, it’s the trade person who cut it that will make or break a diamond.
- Remember to look at a diamond under magnification as well as to the eye. Keep in mind when you compare two diamonds where and how heavy the inclusions were because it will make a difference to the worth of the diamond.
- Follow your heart and trust it will take you there, after all jewellery is an emotional purchase.